It's not ambiguous at all.
Your problem is not with the $.get() but with the code around it.
$.get() does exactly what it is intended to do - it fetches a single
'page' (of some sort) and provides you with the mechanism for handling
that page when successfully retrieved.
You are trying to handle multiple $.get()s in a single loop, with each
retrieved 'page' (presumably) being handled differently, and in the
process of doing so you're getting the scope of some variables mixed
up. That's all.

If you really want to minimise it, and you really only have a loop of
2, then ...

var url='http://foo.bar/?param=';
$.each([0,1],function(i,j){
    $.get(url+j, function(html){