On Oct 17, 2007, at 4:55 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Sorry, I described before incomplete
1, When using jeditable plugin, how to style the activated input field
or textarea field which is changed from editable text, specially for
the height of input. I can't see the code when the editable text
change to input field.

* @param String options[cssclass] CSS class to apply to input form. 'inherit' to copy from parent. * @param String options[style] Style to apply to input form 'inherit' to copy from parent.

2, When using jeditable plugin, how to add validate to the activated
input field or textarea field for preventing some malicious people
empty the data.

Best option would be to write custom input type which uses 3rd party validation plugin. I try to find some time today to write an example and post it here.

--
Mika Tuupola
http://www.appelsiini.net/