Here's some code I have that works great in Firefox.
But in IE, it this line does nothing: $
('#bottomHalfofThickbox').html(updatedSamples);

function redecorate(){
                $('.removeSample').click(function(){
                        var productID = $(this).attr("productID");
                        $.get("/viewSampleDetail/removeSampleFromCart.cfm", {
productID:
productID },    function(updatedSamples){

                                $('#bottomHalfofThickbox').html(updatedSamples);
                                $('#bottomHalfofThickbox').html('test');
                                redecorate();

This line works in IE: $('#bottomHalfofThickbox').html('test');
I'm guessing that there's an error in removeSampleFromCart.cfm, but IE
doesn't seem to show me that error like FF and firebug would.

Any ideas on how I could debug this issue further?