Jonathan Sharp schrieb:
I'll take a shot at that as I've been using some custom events in components being built and it'd be a nice behavior to have. And allow for a decoupling of callbacks that we have with developers currently.
Gives me some interesting ideas for veto-based validation events. Think of an ajaxForm method that triggers a validation event and cancels the submit accordingly. Mike actually implemented something similar long ago in the form plugin, but I guess it lacked the decoupled model of custom events to get adopted.

Be sure to share your implementation!

-- Jörn