Hi all,

I just now decided to update to the latest version of jquery which
means I had to update some plugin scripts.  Everything works fine but
I am having an issue specifically with my menu system which is using
Joel Birch's great Superfish script. The menu works but in IE7 now the
text is fuzzy on the drop down menus. I know this is some issue wit
the cleartext handling in IE7. If I disable hoverintent I no longer
get the problem but I want hoverintent enabled =(.

I'm sure similiar issues have come up before. Anyway to stop this
behavior?