Charliend,

That blog entry IS the original website, and it has a download link.
(Look about a page and a half down, where it says "Here is the source
code, or you can download it:")  The source is also plainly written in
the blog entry.  I have used EasyDOM as part of the basis for my
SuperFlyDOM plugin -- and the methods have been discussed at length,
read through the comments on that entry debating DOM creation methods
to get some more ideas, Oslow's suggestions are particularly
interesting.

Feel free to pick up SuperFlyDOM (http://jquery.com/plugins/project/
SuperFlyDOM), it's pretty well documented, but works less like the
original EasyDOM and more like Oslow's suggestions, so I don't know if
it'll interest you.

I'm going to be updating my code this weekend, but I'm also familiar
with EasyDOM if you have any questions.

Charles
doublerebel.com