I'm not sure what plugin you're using, but you say you're using tabs -- if
so, then perhaps each tab is not really a 'page' but a container on the page
(3 tabs = 3 containers on a single page). In that case, you would need to
restrict your ':last' to the last column within each container, rather than
the last column on the page.

guessing something like
$(document).ready(function(){
                $('.tab-container .resizeE:last').removeClass('resizeE');
                });

Rolf