Hey

Thanks a lot.

so if my jQuery.ajax is calling mycontent.php page will it also send ?
q=test appened to the url? so that my php can pick it up using $_GET
kind of confused on that part...

sorry i am asking the above before reading the documentation you
mentioned. I'll read the documentation shortly. thanks again :)