Hi,

I came across a weird situation. I would appreciate if someone can
help me figure this out.

Please see my sample page at http://www.rabbihorowitz.com/index_new.cfm.
The way this is supposed to work is that when you hover over the red
column it animates and expands over the green column and contracts
back when you remove your mouse.

But I found that if you put your mouse over the red (which starts the
animation) and then you quickly move your mouse over the green area
before it gets covered, the animation will go into this silly loop
where it will expand an contract continuously for as long as you leave
your mouse in the green area. This doesn't happen in IE but it happens
in Firefox. How can I prevent this from happening?

Thanks,
Shloime