Hi,
i'm working on a song-ticker for a non-commercial radio station. Now the
following code is supposed to call a script which reads the current song out
of a database and displays it:

<script language="javascript">

                function get_tracklist(){

                               $.get("
http://www.toxic.fm/fileadmin/scripts/tracklist_player.php",function(data){

jQuery('#tracklist').html(data);

                $(document).ready(function(){

                               setInterval("get_tracklist()",5000);

                });

</script>

(…)

Now in Firefox everything works fine. The current track is shown correctly
and refreshes every 5 seconds. In IE7 though, the content displays a first
time and then stays the same. Even when I refresh the window, the content
stays the same. I know that the function gets called, but the content does
not change.

Have you any idea what's happening here?

Help is very much appreciated.

Best wishes

Nicolas