Hi Jeffrey,

I took a look at your page, and the only thing that is off for me (in FF 2.0.x Mac) is the $(document).width() and $('body').width() -- and that's because of a bug in FF that had a hack in Dimensions to work around it, which didn't go into core because it was too "hackish."

Shouldn't the $('body').width() and $('body').height() values be the same as the $(document).width() and $(document).height() values? I guess I assumed that $('body') and $(document) height and width should be equivalent, measuring the entire document's dimensions (the part that is within the <body> tags) including any part that is out of view -- as opposed to $(window) dimensions, which should only return values for the viewable area. But maybe I'm misunderstanding something?

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com