Ooh neat-o

Thanks Jeffrey - I will try it!

Michael Evangelista, Evangelista Design
Web : www.mredesign.com
Newsgroups: news://forums.mredesign.com
Blog : www.miuaiga.com

"Jeffrey Kretz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

How about this:

$(document).ready(function()
{
 $('img').each(function(i)
 {
   // Get the image, set the count and an interval.
   var img = $(this);
   img[0].$count = 0;
   img[0].$interval = setInterval(function()
   {
     // Animate the opacity over .2 seconds
     img.animate({opacity:.5},200,function()
     {
       // When finished, animate it back to solid.
       img.animate({opacity:1},200);
     });

     // Clear the interval once we've reached 3.
     if (++img[0].$count>=3)
     {
       clearInterval(img[0].$interval);
     }