Hi Everybody
initially I am new i english. I hope i can tell my problem correctly
and i hope you can solve my problem. jQuery tablesorter plugin works
fine and eveythinf is ok except only one a big boring problem. I am
from turkey and we use a turkish alphebet (iso-8859-9).Some characters
(Ü Ğ İ Ş Ç Ö Ü ) in turkish alphabet are can't sort. here is a turkish
characters

A | B | C | Ç | D | E | F | G | Ğ | H | I | İ | J | K | L | M | N | O
| Ö | P | R | S | Ş | T | U | Ü | V | Y | Z

how can i sorting a turkish special characters.

İ wait your replies as soon as possible.

Yours Welcome