Hi,

I want to trigger an action when a user moves the mouse outside of, or
clicks outside of a particular DIV (named "contextMenu" in the example
below).  But nothing is triggering the event.  Is my below code wrong
or is there no such thing as a "blur" event for DIVs?

Thanks, - Dave

<script type="text/javascript">
        $(document).ready(
                function () {
                        $('#contextMenu').blur(function() {
                                alert('blur');               // Never
gets called.
                                $(this).hide();
                        });

                        // Set classes for menu items.
                        $('.contextMenuItem').hover(function() {
                                $(this).attr('class',
'contextMenuItemHover');
                        },
                        function() {