Dave,

The examples don't show any example with a 1px border. We've tried adjusting the padding, but that just makes the line part of the corner thicker. Any other suggestions?

Mike Alsup...any chance of you throwing a 1px wide corner example onto the page?

Thanks,
Jack

Dave Methvin wrote:
We're (a dev at my company and I) trying to create a white inside, white
outside, single pixel border around a block of content using the jquery
corners plugin. We're not sure of the best approach for that, but what
we've tried results in some weird artifacts on the top corners:

http://www.ihwy.com/examples/corner/

Have you looked at the "bordered" examples on Mike Alsup's page? I
think the particular problem with the blips on the corner may be due
to not having enough padding on the outer div. Things get weird if you
don't have at least as much padding as the radius of the corner you're
trying to make.

http://www.malsup.com/jquery/corner/

The problem you'll have with a 1-pixel border is that it really needs
antialiasing to look good. The .corner() plugin doesn't support AA but
I think some other folks have built plugins that support it:

http://blue-anvil.com/archives/jquery-curvy-corners-update-v11