Awesome! Worked instantly. I didn't see that option in the fx options.

Thanks,
Marshall

Mike Alsup wrote:
I understand now.  You want the 'scrollHorz' effect.

http://www.malsup.com/jquery/cycle/scrollhv.html

Mike

On 10/24/07, Marshall Salinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Sure, thanks for the reply. I would like to have the plugin 'scrollLeft'
when click 'Next' and 'scrollRight' when using 'Prev'. So it will have a
back and forth feel. Does that help?

 -Marshall

 Can you elaborate on this? I'm not clear on what you're asking.