Get ready for the onslaught...

There's a quality (especially for /.) Learning jQuery book review on
Slashdot.

http://books.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/10/24/1324211

Mod jQuery up!

This is a good sign, getting approved by the firehose, and looks like
good support in the comments as well.  Let's rep the framework (but
please, no bashing other frameworks, jQuery has no need for that.),
and support a good book!

Also, I noticed today a nice jQuery introduction/review at Dev.Opera:

http://dev.opera.com/articles/view/jquery-write-less-do-more/

I think some of jQuery's main strengths are the well-documented code
and methods, plenty of tutorials, and positive vibes.  It's very
accessible, and becoming more visible all the time.

Go jQuery!

Charles
doublerebel.com