Ok I checked the site now...
First of all, you are adding both the minified version, and the
regular version. Choose one and remove the other.
I tried to debug but the minified one prevailed so I couldn't see.
You are binding 3 times to the click of the same element
('#nextProperty') so all 3 will be triggered on each click. Choose one
and remove the others.
Also as I said before, you should add a 'return false' in the last
line of the click function, so the ### won't show in the address bar.
I'll take another look later.

Cheers