I'd guess it's this: http://www.doheth.co.uk/codelair/php-mysql/scoreboard

 ~ ~ Dave

Rey Bango wrote:

Hi Scott.

Can you provide a link?

Rey

RichUncleSkeleton wrote:
Just thought I'd post this here, I've just finished a new version of
my contest script. You can set up questions, let users submit their
answers, then mark it quickly and easily.

The admin interface utilises the jQuery library to handle all the
interaction - adding questions, marking individual entries (by
clicking on them), the 'quick mark' function. After a bit of debate
with form styling issues I decided to use <span>s instead of <input>s
for the buttons and use jQuery for form submission too.

I really fell in love with jQuery while doing this project! :) Any
comments, etc are welcome of couse.

Cheers,
Scott.