Alexander,

honestly I do not think this is a bug but a better way to behave of
the script.
If I open a gallery it means I am interested in it and maybe I also
want to set a very low opacity in way that the user can still look at
the page in the
bottom.
BTW i will send this back to the script owner to take inti
consideration

thanks

Andrea