Well, I found the issue this morning.  Turned out it was a CSS issue
with how I placed the sfHover class.

I'll leave the URL active for a little while in case anyone else runs
into the same issue.  Please be aware, the CSS is pretty heavy, but
that's what you get when there's a team of designers involved.

 - George