Thank you for the quick answer Mike, really appreciate it :)
Yes, the pager3.html looks like something that I really could use!
Thanks a lot!

I think it would be great if you made your own effect-plugin, since
the effects in cycle in my opinion are much cleaner than the one that
interface are using. Especially the sync between two transitions.
Lovely effect :)

This is the page I'm about to make the transitions on btw. At the
moment I'm just using a simple animate-function. (only the three first
menubuttons are workig right now...and the images are just temporary)
http://home.stabil.net:9090/johanborestad.com/

But I would like the put myself into your code and understand how
you're making the nice transitions between _two_ elements, and
especially how to do it synchronized and make them feel smooth, like
the scrollRight and ScrollUp effect. I tried before, but it just
became laggy. =/

Thanks / Boris