I have links from my master page in the form of <a class="view-man"
href="manufacturer_Detail.php?manID=<?php
echo(rawurlencode($row_WADAmanufacturer['manID'])); ?>" title="View
Manufacturer Details"> to my details page and I would like to pull the info
into my master page rather than going to the details page.

I have tried this variations of this code $(document).ready(function () {
$(".view-man").click(function () {
$("#show-detail").load("manufacturer_Detail.php?manID=<?php
echo(rawurlencode($row_WADAmanufacturer['manID'])); ?>"); return false; });

});

But I am not getting any results, obviously I am not understanding something
or missing the point entirely. Could someone please show me the correct way
to do this .

Thanks,

Dave Buchholz
I-CRE8