Hi everyone,

Im using a load method to create a plugin for a complete dinamic ajax
navigation. Soon I will show all jQuery comunity. The idea is keep the
link the same and a rel atribute that point the div to update. So a
line like $("a").ajaxNav() will made all link work with ajax.

Im using the load method to get this, but when I load a page whith the
load method, and this page loaded has a link, this link stop to
working with ajax, even with a return false or a e.preventDefault().
Just the first click work.

Please help me because I plan this plugin for months and Im getting
this strange behavor. Ok, thats it:

I have a navigation that load a page via load method, this load takes
the link and the rel and update the div in rel and the given url, and
have a return false to prevent the link to work.

After loaded the internal page, and this given page has a link, and I
click the ajax not work anymore, the page give a refresh.

Thats all the comunity and I wait for response as long as possible.