On Oct 31, 8:42 pm, Olaf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have tested this version 1.0 is works perfect in IE + FF, not on Opera9.2
> Yes is not change the Font-size in Opera so, this should work on zoom, or?
> And what is with IE7-Zoom?

No, it doesn't work with page zoom, only font size changes. I think
there may be a plugin for IE7's zoom in the plugin page, but I don't
remember the name of it. I don't think there's a plugin that detect's
Opera's zoom.

There's very little reason I see for detecting zoom changes, because
that zooms the whole page uniformly, so there's no need to update
parts of the page, normally. However, you might have a good reason to
detect that, I don't know.