WLee Hinde wrote:
On 10/31/07, Guy Fraser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Lee Hinde wrote:
http://cherne.net/brian/resources/jquery.hoverIntent.html

On 10/31/07, Guy Fraser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 That rocks! I love the use of hover intent on the basic/delux/etc panels -
which plugin was used to do that?

Oops - I should have been more specific - what plugin is used to "zoom
out" the panels when you hover over them? I particularly like the way
the text scales smoothly. There's so much JS used on that site that I
can't see the college for the fish :s

My skill set ends at reading the html source. :-)

If you have Firebug installed (and you should, if you're a developer at ANY level!), click on the 'Script' tab, then just above the 'Script' you should see jQuery.js&session_id=XXXXXX... Click on that and switch to events_global.js - that shows what you're looking for, I think.
-Toby P.