$(document).ready(function() {
          $('div.hidden').hide();
          $('#node-58 > select.state').change(function () {
          $(this).find("option:selected");  // I think this line needs
a function to wrap the next bit of code?
          var equiv = $('#' + this.className);
                  if(equiv.length){
                        equiv.show();

Explanation: I have a bunch of divs with class 'hidden' that
automatically have to hide. Those divs also have IDs each
corresponding to a CLASS on an <option> tag within a <select> box.
The idea is that when you choose an option with class ".foo" it will
show the div with ID "#foo".

So far my .hidden divs get hidden, but they never get activated by the
select box.