I'm creating a basic email system and I'm having a problem with IE7 when
using .load to replace the content of a div when a new message is selected.
With earlier versions of IE and all other browsers the div content is
replaced, but for some reason, IE7 is appending the content instead.

Here's the code I'm using:

function loadMail(mailID) {
  $('#mail-message').load('inc_message_ajax.asp?MailID='+mailID+'');
}

<.a href="default.asp?MailID=123" onclick="loadMail(123); return
false;">message subject<./a>

Any help would be really appreciated, this is driving me absolutely mad!

Chris