I'm using jquery and jdmenu on my website (www.bursaport.ro) and
recently I have discovered that it has massive leaks on internet
explorer.

The leaks that I'm having problems with are a serious issue since
internet explorer crashes when opening certain pages from the website.

I tried to set the references to the objects that don't get cleaned by
garbage collection to null but it didn't help at all.

Is there something I'm doing wrong or is this a jquery bug ?

I'm willing to pay for support if this problem is caused by the way
that my scripts were coded and not by jquery itself.

Thank you for your time