Thanks for the comments, I released version 0.6.

The 'css' function works better, and it uses jQuery.prop.
The rules can be now manipulated using the methods: not, is, filter,
add, andSelf. Plus all they had before.

I found a workaround for the fact that rules, in IE, don't have the
attribute 'parentStyleSheet'.
Sadly another problem arised, IE seems to blow if you try to even
check an attribute of a rule, that is not inside a stylesheet.
This seems like a big problem, and avoiding it seems to require  BIG
hacks... if anyone can suggest something.. that would be awesome :)

Ariel Flesler