We will attempt to make this the Esperanto of the programming world
(from a language perspective).  Ultimately we want it to "translate"
to other technologies and languages. In the future other projects will
merge with this one. Our plan is to make a UI engine and framework off
of the language. We already have a lot of code written in .NET and PHP
(as concepts) to do transformations of XML to both MXML (Flex) and
XAML (Silverlight/WPF). We think we will be able to produce something
to be universal... in hopes to give programmers a break in the ever-
changing world. The more help we get, the better. Our first goal is
simple. We need to come up with a GREAT language that people fall in
love with immediately. Something powerful, simple and intuitive.

Please let us know what you think.