I recently started to build out a portfolio and used jQuery and some
of the plugins to get things working right.

Right now things look awesome in Firefox, however there comes a
problem when viewed in IE.

http://scudly.com/port/portfolio.html is the current version of the
page.

If you open the page in IE [doesn't matter what version] and click on
Work and then attempt to click on the 2nd or 3rd thumbnail images
you'll get a javascript error and the page breaks. If you try to debug
it, it says that jQuery.iAccordion has an invalid argument.

However if you refresh the page, click back on Work and then drag the
slider to the left or the right and THEN click on a thumbnail
everything will function as it should.

I can't figure out why and it's bugging the hell out of me. I thought
at first it could be a CSS issue with how some elements get modified
when touched by jQuery animations, but after adding all the similar
tags it still happens.

So I have to ask, does anyone know why this error would be happening
in IE?