Hey Glen,

Here is a page that shows the curves. It's a custom easing tool for flash, but it is basically the same thing. It shows the different curves and you can see the effect by clicking on the ball and then on another point in the movie. I have been thinking about creating a page that explains how to create custom easing equations and then adding them to the easing plugin. I just haven't had the time to take action.

http://timotheegroleau.com/Flash/experiments/easing_function_generator.htm

-Marshall

Glen Lipka wrote:
Thanks,

There was a dynamic chart that when you chose the different styles it showed a chart with a curve.
It was fancy schmancy.  I looked through penner's site and couldn't find it. :(

Glen