MDaemon has identified your message as spam.  It will not be delivered.

From : [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To        : [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject : [***SPAM*** Score/Req: 95.3/7.0] [jQuery] Re: [BUG-1.2.1] css("...",function(){ return ...;}) Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>

Yes, score=95.3 required=7.0 tests=BAYES_00,USER_IN_BLACKLIST autolearn=no version=3.1.5
* 100 USER_IN_BLACKLIST From: address is in the blacklist * -4.7 BAYES_00 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1% * [score: 0.0000]

: Message contains [1] file attachments

The information contained in this email is private & confidential. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination or copying of this communication is prohibited and kindly requested to notify the sender and then to delete the message. JRG gives no representation or guarantee with respect to the integrity of any emails or attached files and the recipient should check the integrity of and scan this email and any attached files for viruses prior to opening.