Hi,

I have this situation:

When I click on an element (A), a new element (B) of same type is
overlayed to A on foreground.
When I click on B, B disappares and remain A on foreground. When I re-
click on A 2 elements B are overlayed instead of 1.

I guess this is a problem of event-bubbling, and so instead of use
"bind" to catch click event of mouse, I use "one" for A and B.
Obviously "one" permits only one click for an element, and so I cannot
click a second time on A or B. How can I reset "one-condition"
everytime on element is on foreground? Or this is not event-bubbling
problem and solution is another?

Thanks,
Julio