I'd just like to know what the jQuery best practice for catching the
browser exit event is? I'm creating a sort of icon field like a
windows desktop -- when a user logs out of the app, or exits the
browser I want to persist the positions of the icons which may have
changed since the app loaded. I want a method that will work in IE6
and modern browsers, but I know this is a little bit of a tricky
situation, so I thought I'd get the advice of the knowledgeable people
on this list before I implemented anything. Thanks!