On 15 nov, 04:27, Guy Fraser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Shame, it would have been nice to have it in Aptana Studio - I was
> wondering why I wasn't getting code hints, etc.

Your right Guy. Aptana team does not support the last jQuery version.
I suppose they will do it one day. Aptana users will wait months after
each jQuery release.

Scriptdoc file is a good **standard** to integrate documentation in
any IDE.
It is also a good way to work with documentation. I suppose that
Yehuda Katz use the jQuery scriptdoc file to generate is Visual jQuery
Documentation (http://www.visualjquery.com). The actual version of
Visual jQuery is for jQuery 1.1.2.