Hi,

I think you can solve the problem by doing the following:

$('table').tablesorter({widthFixed: true})
   .tablesorterPager({container: $("#pager"), positionFixed: false});

by passing the positionFixed default setting to false, the fixPosition
method will be got called whenver you change the display size.

Thanks,
Changsu