If I put $('alvo.php #direto > *') the url in firebug console becames:
alvo.php%20#direto%20%3E%20*

The url is being decoded the whitespace. I try a lot of things, but
doesnt load just the partial content(the div direto), the hole content
cames...

I never reached the load this way work...

What can be wrong?

thanks for attemption...

Alexandre Magno
Web developer