Hey Rick,

Glad you got something worked out. Actually, I'm surprised that the single vs. double quote thing made a difference. It's a little disconcerting. I'll have to look into that. Also, you should have to do positionBy: 'auto' since that is the default.

I did manage to get clueTip to move to whichever side it fits best. With positionBy: 'auto' it should attempt to display it to the right of the invoking element first; then, if there isn't enough room, to the left; then below; and, finally, above. So if it wasn't working for you, I can only guess that there is a bug somewhere (much to my chagrin).

If you run into another problem with it, a test page demonstrating the problem would be helpful. Last time when you provided a link to a page you were working on, it might troubleshooting much easier.

As always, I really appreciate your feedback.

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com