A quick test shows that the drag/drop and the corner radius and shadow all
work on (at least)
IE6 - XP
IE7 - Vista
Opera 9.24 - XP
Safari 3 beta - XP
FF 2 - Vista

Pretty good.  I didnt think canvas had such good support.

Seems like there are several plugins that could benefit from this.
Block UI,
jQModal
Cluetip
CurvyCorners