HI, the effect is been achieved by inserting the bordered div into a
div with bottom rounded border too, contained itself into a bottom
rounded div with a double margin relatively to inner ones, so that it
Seems a white 10 px border. The trick is in the second container, it
lets me not to show its background. But is a poor work if we still
have this issue. :(