Hi,

I'm struggling to mix the effects of sortable and draggable...

I have two divs, each containing items that I want to be both draggable
and sortable.

Pseudo code:

I want to configure it so that if I drag an item within it's containing
list, it'll just do normal sortable stuff - this is easy to do:

$('list').sortable({items:'.item'});

But I also want to be able to drag stuff from one list to the other -
eg. drag "foo" from #list1 in to #list2

And when I drag "foo" to #list2 I want to have the sortable effect work
so that if I drag it between "chimp" and "fish", then "fish" and
"marmoset" will move down to make room for "foo".

I'm completely stumped as to how to achieve this - any ideas?

Guy