Hrm, Thanks for the link, I gave it a try didn't help me much, but
essentially this is the only problems I encounter:

$(document).ready(function() {
  $('.show_comments').click(function(){
                $('#showdiv').slideToggle('fast');

Is the code, and it works fine in FF however in IE 6.0, it's just
shown and when I click to toggle the hide/show div it doesn't work.
Maybe another set of eyes could help me with this since I'm quite new
at JQuery let alone JavaScript.