Hi,

I hope somebody can help me. I'm trying to write a function which will
tick every checkbox in a column when you tick the checkbox in the
header.

The plan is to attach an evetn to every checkbox in the header which
when you check it will find the column bumber of the cell it is in and
plug that number into the following code where the x is...

$(".Grid tbody tr td:nth-child(x)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]'checkbox']").each(function() {
            this.checked = true;
});

I can figure out how to get the parent element of the checkbox (which
will be a TD), just don't know how to find out that cells position in
the table row.

Any help would be appreciated.