Hi there,

I'm having the same problem. It might be a database problem or something. In any case, I sent an email directly to someone who, I hope, can help.

--Karl
_________________
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com

On Nov 27, 2007, at 5:38 AM, Leandro Vieira Pinho wrote:

Hi Guys,

I can´t login too. Any to retrieve my password.

Since the version 0.1 of jQuery lightBox plugin,
http://leandrovieira.com/projects/jquery/lightbox/, I´m tring to
login. But withou success.

Someone will help us?

On Nov 27, 7:07 am, GianCarlo Mingati <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>