So, I keep posting this same problem but no one seems to be able to
help me and I can't see what it is either. The code is simple, it's a
Click X and show Y type of thing which happens to work in Firefox but
once I go into IE I feel like  putting my head through my monitor,
which thankfully isn't CRT, last time I did that I had a concussion.
Now, the problem is that when in IE it doesn't slide, it doesn't go up
or down, it doesn't toggle. It shows it as just shown. not working or
anything. If anyone could help me with this, that'd be great.

The code:

$(document).ready(function() {
  $('.show_comments').click(function(){
                $('#showdiv').slideToggle('fast');