Hey there, folks!

I'm a new JQuery and JS user in general. Due to that, my problem
should be simple to solve but I do not have the knowledge to solve it
myself... The thing is, I'm using JQ's animate function to animate
some elements on my app. The funtion by itself works great but I have
one problem: the rest of the code I wrote should be executed only
after the animation has stopped and while reading through the API, I
couldn't find any parameter I could use to force this behavior.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance.

PS: Sorry about my English, it is by far not my native language. ;)