Hi all,
Need a little help turning theory into code!

I have a series of text boxes in a form - there could be hundreds of them, all of which have the class "bbi". Most of them are disabled, but can be enabled by clicking a tickbox (basically it's a list of advertisers and if the tick is ticked, the box opens up to put a reference code in).

I need to write some code that, when the form is submitted, checks all the filled in .bbi boxes to ensure there are no duplicate values in them. But I keep getting into an infinite loop :(

I don't have my work in progress code to show anyone as I dimwittedly removed it so I could get the form up. If anyone has an example of how they've done something similar (or if there's a plugin kicking about) I'd appreciate the help. Thanks!

Regards,
Michael Price