Weepy, those datepicker skins are very nice!  I've seen great skins
for jQuery UI Datepicker as well, but unfortunately they were
proprietary and could not be released to the public.

Pretty datepicker skins are certainly on my task list for UI
Datepicker, and until then it is easy to make skins so if you are a
designer the process is fairly simple.

Marc Grabanski
http://marcgrabanski.com